06.11.2019 | Live Cell Analysis Seminar
Live Cell Analysis Seminar
Learn how to grow happy cells, optimize your liquid handling, get updated on the latest development in live cell analysis techniques, and much more in this seminar.
Subjects of the day:
- Learn how to grow happier cells
- Optimize your liquid handling of cell-based assays
- Update on the latest development in live cell analysis techniques
- How to do your analysis on different platforms and in combination
See the full program here.
Select between two seminars:
- Copenhagen: 6 November 2019 from 9.30-15.15
Biotech Research Centre (BRIC), University of Copenhagen
Ole Maaløes Vej 5, 2200 Copenhagen N
- Aarhus: 7 November 2019 from 9.30-15.15
AH diagnostics headquarters
Gammel Viborgvej 11A, 8381 Tilst
- Constanza Curotto, Field Application Specialist
- Emeric Deruy, PhD, Country Manager North Europe
European Application Specialist
- Susanne Schöller, Product Specialist Europe
Participation is free, but we charge a no-show fee of DKK 300,- if you do not show up without informing us.
Deadline for registration is Wednesday, 30 October 2019.
Limited number of seats - reserve yours now:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Nordic Application Manager, Flow Cytometry/RT Cell Analysis
firstname.lastname@example.org | +45 8745 9010
- or -
BioTek Instruments Specialist
email@example.com | +45 8745 9010