01.12.2018 | PacBio Seminar, 22 Jan, 2019
Find out what long read sequencing can do for you
You will learn:
- How long read sequencing can help your assemble
- What it takes to build reference genomes
- How to overcome sequencing high/low GC-regions
- How to do DNA methylation detection without bi-sulfite treatment
- Plasmid sequencing
- Look at all RNA isoforms for a complete transcriptome
- How to detect low abundant mutations or structural variants in cancer
Read more about the seminar here.
22 January 2019, 9.00-12.00
Mærsk Tårnet, Københavns Universitet,
Blegdamsvej 3B, 2200 København N
Field Application Specialist, PacBio
Participation is free, but we charge a no-show fee of DKK 300,- if you do not show up without informing us.
Deadline for registration is Wednesday, 16 January 2019.
Limited number of seats - reserve yours now:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Kristoffer Ladefoged Jensen, Cand. Polyt.
Product Specialist, Molecular Biology
firstname.lastname@example.org | +45 8745 9029