Sample Control →
Fluidigm - Biomark X
Biomark X, an intuitive and transformative real-time PCR platform
Biomark™ X, is a high plex where each target are runned in singleplex in nanoliter volume. Up to 192 targets per sample.
It is a transformative platform built on proven microfluidics technology there already powers real-time PCR across a broad range of applications as Genotyping, gene expression, sample identification, copy number vatiation and Pathogen detection.
An intuitive interface for an effortless user experience
Guided step-by-step operations with minimal operator intervention needed
Minimal reaction volume provides additional cost and sample savings
System flexibility is key to enabling of future applications on the same instrument platform
Real-Time PCR (qPCR) Instrument
Agilent - AriaMx Real-Time PCR System
Intuitive and flexible qPCR instrument
This intuitive and flexible qPCR instrument is a fully integrated solution. It is a flexible and advanced optic system for real-time qPCR. Start with the filters that match your current needs and easily upgrade later..
- Factory-calibrated and ready to go
- Modular design with intuitive interface
- Superior data, thermal control,
- sensitivity, and validation
- Unique spectra-optimized LED
- Upgrade to HRM – the fastest way to confidently identify hard-to-detect genotypes
High Throughput qPCR System
Fluidigm - Biomark™ HD system
Reliable production-scale throughput and impressive single-cell sensitivity
The Biomark™ HD system is an established technology for gene expression and SNP genotyping on humans, animals, and plants. It can be used both for real-time PCR and end-point PCR. Here, you get impressive single-cell sensitivity. With the Biomark™ HD system, you will not have to compromise for quality.
Get real-time PCR data to validate your data
Run up to 3,072 samples per day with only one technician
Run up to 96 targets per sample in each run
Cost- and time-efficient
Liquid Handling System
Bio Molecular Systems - Myra
An intelligent liquid handling system for every lab
With Myra you get the first pipetting robot that can see. With an integrated camera it automates and simplifies your work. This intelligent liquid handling system has a small footprint and will fit into every lab.
- Seamlessly integrated with MIC, the magnetic induction cycler
- Outstanding pipetting precision and accuracy
- An incredibly powerful instrument in a compact size
- Easy-to-use software
- Multifunctional tube blocks available
Real-Time PCR (qPCR) Instrument
Bio Molecular Systems - Mic
Let magnetic induction technology improve your qPCR data
The Mic from Biomolecular Systems is the world’s first magnetic induction cycler. Reap the benefits of magnetic induction technology to improve your qPCR data. In addition, it comes with the best analysis software on the market.
- Carousel design for temperature uniformity and data reproducibility
- Intuitive software with complex algorithms applied at the touch of a button
- Wireless robust communications
- Seamlessly integrated with Myra liquid handling robot from Bio Molecular Systems
Real-Time PCR Software
Fluidigm - Biomark & EP1 Software
Biomark & EP1 qPCR Software and CopyCount-CNV Software
Free software package that includes software for data collection, real-time PCR analysis, genotyping, digital PCR, and melting curve analysis. It can be installed for data analysis on your own computer, eliminating the need to use the computer connected to the instrument for analysis. CopyCount-CNV Software is a cloud-based software to analyze raw fluorescence qPCR data from Biomark™ HD to determine absolute quantification and provide DNA copy number results. Applications include transgene copy number, event-sorting data analysis, and seed zygosity determination.
- Freeware for download on your own computer
- Specialized for high-plex projects
- Combine multible runs
Multiplex Analysis Instruments
Luminex - xMAP® Instruments
Harness the full multiplexing potential
Luminex offers a broad range of solutions to accelerate reliable results while simplifying complexity. There is a multiplex analysis instrument for every lab.
MAGPIX®: Simple, affordable and compact
- 50 analytes in a single reaction volume
- 60 minutes per 96-well plates
LUMINEX® 100/200™: The industry standard
- 100 analytes in a single reaction volume
- 40 minutes per 96-well plate
FLEXMAP 3D®: High throughput
- 500 analytes in a single reaction volume
- 20 minutes per 96-well plate
- Compatible with 384-well plates