Flow & Mass Cytometry
Panel kits for Mass Cytometry
Fluidigm - Maxpar® Panel Kits
Predesigned and validated panels to move your research forward
Fluidigm’s Maxpar® panel kits for mass cytometry are preconfigured screening panels for comprehensive phenotyping and probing functionality of defined cell populations. Each panel is optimized with proven cellular markers and antibody combinations to maximize performance. The kits can be combined with each other or with individual antibodies to rapidly create customized panels.
Selected examples of Maxpar® panel kits:
Complete Human T Cell Immuno-Oncology Panel, 34 markers
T-Cell Phenotyping Panel Kit, 16 Marker
Human Helper T Cell Phenotyping Panel Kit, 15 Marker
Human Intracellular Cytokine I Panel Kit, 11 Marker
Antibody Conjugation Mass Cytometry
Fluidigm - Maxpar® Conjugation
Conjugate in-house or use the Fluidigm conjugation service
With Maxpar® metal-labeling kits you can tag IgG clones with your choice of metals. Order them individually or as sets.
Consult our team of experts for custom conjugation service to tailor your antibody panels for collecting high-impact data. You can get made-to-order metal labeling for antibodies which are not currently listed in the Maxpar® catalog.
Several options for building your panels:
- Choose between hundreds of pre-conjugated antibodies
- Conjugate in-house with simple workflow
- Get full conjugation service
Single Cell RNA Assays
eBioscience - PrimeFlow™ RNA Assay Kit
Detect RNA and protein by flow cytometry
Reveal the dynamics of RNA transcription in combination with protein expression patterns by flow cytometry.
- Measure up to 4 different RNA targets per cell
- Combine with immunolabeling of both cell-surface and intra-cellular proteins using fluorophore-conjugated antibodies
- Detect miRNA, mRNA, as well as vRNA even when antibodies are limited
CD Markers for Standard Flow Cytometry
eBioscience, SouthernBiotech, RayBiotech, BioVision, Enzo Life Sciences, Santa Cruz - CD Markers for Standard Flow Cytometry
Comprehensive leukocyte phenotyping
CD (cluster of differentiation) markers are particularly helpful, when identifying leukocyte populations by flow cytometry. Find an extensive list of antibodies against CD markers to fully characterize relevant cell populations and their functionality.
- A vast array of antigen specificities and clones
- Multiple species specificity available
- Large selection of different fluorochrome conjugations to match your multicolor experiment
- We can help if you have issues designing your multicolor panel
Fixation and Permeabilization
eBioscience, SouthernBiotech, RayBiotech, Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Fluidigm – Fixation and Permeabilization Concentrates, Kits, and Buffers
Membrane fixation and permeabilization facilitates access to intracellular markers, such as cytokines, immunoglobulins, and nuclear enzymes.
- Buffers available as kits or individually packed
- Different sizes to fit your need
eBioscience, RayBiotech, Fluidigm – Viability Dyes
Distinguish between living and dead cells
Accurately distinguish between living and dead cells to enable an optimal analysis of your flow cytometry data.
- Available in many different excitation and emission profiles for easy incorporation into multicolor panels
- Compatible with standard staining protocols that include fixation and permeabilization
Antibodies for Flow Cytometry
eBioscience, RayBiotech, Enzo Life Sciences, Santa Cruz Biotechnology, BioVision, SouthernBiotech – Antibodies for Flow Cytometry
Extensive characterization of cells and their functionalities
Antibodies are particularly helpful, when identifying cell populations, detecting activation stages, monitoring proliferation and cytokines release by flow cytometry. Experience an extensive list of antibodies for flow cytometry; to fully characterize relevant cell populations and their functionality.
- Choose between a vast array of antigen specificities and clones
- Multiple species specificity available
- A large selection of different fluorochrome conjugations to match your multicolor experiment, as well as purified primary and secondary antibodies
Antibodies for Mass Cytometry
eBioscience, SouthernBiotech, RayBiotech, Enzo Life Sciences, Fluidigm - Antibodies for Mass Cytometry
Deep profiling of cells
Cellular targets in liquid suspension can be labeled with a vast array of metal-tagged reagents, including CD-markers, antibodies, nucleic acid intercalators and analogs, as well as other biochemical ligands.
- Each reagent is detected and quantified with cytometry by time-of-flight mass spectrometry in the CyTOF system
- The high purity and choice of metal isotopes ensure minimal background noise from signal overlap or endogenous cellular components
- Our catalog is stocked with a comprehensive number of CD-markers detecting a majority of unique human or mouse targets
- If a desired antibody is not yet present in our catalog, you can make it yourself using our metal-labeling kits or custom order biologically validated material using our custom conjugation services