Quality Assurance Policy
AH diagnostics has since 1986 been an established supplier to customers within the life science and diagnostics market in the Nordic countries. The headquarter is located in Aarhus, Denmark, with local entities and offices in Denmark (Copenhagen), Sweden (Solna), Finland (Helsinki) and Norway (Oslo). The company works as a Nordic distributor with local expertise and represents more than 25 different suppliers from different countries.
1. Quality policy
AH diagnostics shall secure optimal quality in the work we perform. We use SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures), for all significant processes within the company, as a base for our quality assurance.
These SOPs are an important part in our process for ISO certification, which started March 2019 with the support of an ISO certified supporter.
AH diagnostics has employed an extra person to be responsible for the processes necessary for the certification and for follow up.
2. Quality assurance
The SOPs in our company are categorized as follows:
1. SOP – SALES
- Lead generation and qualification processes
- Customer follow-up sessions
- Product and price management
- Labelling of chemicals according to local legislation
- Safety data sheet management
2. SOP – PURCHASE
- Review and development of existing suppliers
- Evaluation of new suppliers
- Financial key figures
- Business ethics
- Environmental aspects
3. SOP – LOGISTICS
- Evaluation of, and contracting couriers
- Import logistics
- Transportation to the individual end user destinations
- Environmental aspects
4. SOP – STOCK
- Handling goods in distribution warehouse center
- Temperature delicate items
- Pick-and-pack procedures
5. SOP – FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
- Financial reports by country
- Cash-flow management
- Assets and liabilities
- Accounts receivable
- Employee satisfaction surveys
6. SOP – Service Administration
- Customer request management
- Customer complaints management and reporting
- Customer order management
- Web site management
- Marketing activities
- Customer satisfaction surveys
7. SOP – Service Technical
- On-call service
- Service contract management
- Validation and calibration procedures
3. Responsibilities and follow up
The Nordic Management Group has the overall responsibility for the quality assurance system.
Follow up on quality objectives is performed each quarter after which corrective actions, and actions for improvement of our quality procedures, is decided and implemented.